When your air conditioner stops working, the last thing you want to do is sit around in your home waiting around for air conditioning repairs. But you’re in luck! When you choose Service Plus for your AC repair in Carmel, Indiana, we guarantee we’ll be there on-time and finish your repairs quickly and courteously. You’ll never be overcharged, and we’ll do everything possible to keep your stress level low.
Our expert Carmel AC repair technicians can take care of any air conditioning problems you may have. They’ll make sure your system is functioning properly and is running at peak efficiency. Service Plus offers:
- Experienced, certified technicians specializing in air conditioning repair and replacement service
- A dedicated fleet of service vehicles and a large inventory of AC parts
- The majority of repair calls completed on the first visit
- Straightforward pricing, allowing you to know the cost before buying
Ready for your home to be cool and comfortable again? Contact us online now or give us a call at (317) 434-2627 to schedule AC repair in Carmel today!
Our AC Repair Services in Carmel, IN
A few of our Carmel AC repair services include:
- Compressor repair
- Condenser/evaporator coil repair or replacement
- Refrigerant leak repair
- Filter replacement
- Complete home zoning
Old system, new system, broken system, or a system with a hiccup—it doesn’t matter! Service Plus is here to fix your problem. We even offer a FREE carbon monoxide check with every AC repair service.
To learn more about our AC repairs in Carmel, give us a call at (317) 434-2627 now!
When Should You Call for AC Repair in Carmel?
Typically, your air conditioner will tell you when it needs repairs. If you notice any of the following, give us a call right away!
- Unusually high energy bills: Energy bills remain pretty steady, and if they suddenly spike, it’s probably your air conditioner. Air conditioners that aren’t functioning properly use more energy, and therefore cost you more money.
- Warm air coming from the vents: An air conditioner has one job (well, two if you include humidity control). If it can’t keep your home cool, there’s something wrong. Don’t keep turning down your thermostat—that could raise your bills even higher and break your air conditioner past the point of no return. Schedule AC repair in Carmel instead!
- Frequent cycling: If your air conditioner turns off and on multiple times per hour, something isn’t right. A lot of times, homeowners think a larger air conditioner will be more energy-efficient, but if your AC is too large for your home, it will cycle frequently, using more energy to turn itself off and on again. If your AC is too large, you may need a replacement. If you’re 100 percent sure your AC is the right size, check your thermostat. If it’s functioning properly, call for Carmel AC repair.
- Overly dirty air filters: You should change your air filter every 1–3 months depending on the type you have. If you find yourself needing to change it more than once a month, you may need to clean your ducts or get your AC repaired.
- Musty, strange smells coming from the vents: Your air conditioner should not be adding scents to your home, and especially not musty ones. If you smell something odd and figure out it’s coming from the vents, call for AC repair in Carmel.
- Frozen outdoor unit: If your outdoor unit is frozen, it’s probably an airflow issue or a refrigeration issue. If you find your outdoor unit covered in ice, turn off the system and call us.
To schedule AC repair in Carmel, contact us online today!
Schedule AC Repair in Carmel, IN with Service Plus
We’re a local company, so we know the ins and outs of all AC systems in Carmel. We are a licensed, bonded, and insured company. What does this mean for you? It insures the protection of your property as well as the professionalism of our workmanship. We fix and repair all makes and models, including:
- American Standard
- And more!
Is your air conditioner making it difficult to have a steady, comfortable environment in your home? Contact us online today or give us a call at (317) 434-2627 and schedule your AC repair in Carmel!