Air conditioning systems depend on numerous factors to keep them operating reliably, including adequate airflow, proper refrigerant temperatures, correct refrigerant pressures, a functioning compressor, and more. A single problem can affect the entire AC system, and it should be repaired as soon as possible to avoid further damage.
At Service Plus, we provide reliable, cost-effective AC repair services throughout the Greenfield and Indianapolis areas. We also offer complete maintenance, installation, and replacement services for air conditioners, as well as heating and plumbing services. By choosing Service Plus, you receive several great benefits, including:
- Prompt, professional HVAC service
- Experienced technicians with the latest certifications and training
- Transparent pricing with free repair estimates
- Quality components and superior craftsmanship
To learn more about our AC services, contact Service Plus today at 317-434-2627.
Signs That You Need AC Repair
Not all air conditioning problems cause a complete breakdown. Some may cause performance problems, increased energy usage, or strange noises. If you notice any of the following symptoms, contact our team at Service Plus for AC repairs as soon as possible:
- Breakers that trip frequently, which can indicate high current draw
- Poor cooling performance, resulting from airflow or refrigerant problems
- Airflow problems, which can be caused by clogged air filters or duct obstructions
- Frozen coils, caused by clogged filters, refrigerant problems or duct obstructions
- Strange smells, which can be caused by mold or bacterial growth
- Screeching or screaming noises caused by compressor problems
- Tapping or thudding resulting from a damaged blower fan belt
- Pinging or banging caused by unsecured ductwork or loose joints
- Sudden increases in utility costs, caused by inefficient performance
Our team has the equipment and knowledge necessary to diagnose the cause of your AC problems quickly, and we feature fully-stocked trucks that allow most problems to be repaired on the first visit.
How To Prevent AC Problems
Many air conditioning repairs and premature system failures can be prevented by simply following the maintenance requirements for your system as closely as possible. For most air conditioners, this involves one or two maintenance visits a year, where the technician will perform basic tasks like:
- Cleaning the condenser unit and checking for refrigerant leaks
- Cleaning the evaporator and air handler
- Changing the air filter and cleaning the condensate drain
- Lubricating moving components
- Inspecting the electrical and safety systems
- Starting the system and testing its performance
At Service Plus, we provide maintenance and repair services for most brands of AC equipment and most types, including central air conditioners, heat pumps, and ductless mini splits.
For maintenance services in Greenfield, contact us today!
Call Today for AC Service in Greenfield, IN
From maintenance and repairs, to system installations, our team at Service Plus can handle all your AC needs in the Greenfield area.