Furnace Repairs in Indianapolis
Doing without the comfort provided by your furnace system during an Indianapolis winter is pretty much a no-go. And when your system goes on the fritz, you need a dependable solution fast! At Service Plus Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, our certified repair specialists make your needs an absolute priority. We bring you trustworthy service that gets your system up and running again right away, and we never skimp on quality!
Our furnace repair services are fast, accurate, and backed by industry-leading skill and knowledge. When you contact Service Plus for furnace repair in Indianapolis, you can rest assured that you’re getting the very best. Our team offers:
- Professionally trained and highly skilled service experts
- The best services and products in Indiana
- Complimentary estimates on your repair needs
- Service that is tuned in to meeting your unique needs
- Simple, straightforward pricing that lets you know exactly what to expect
Need top-tier furnace repair in Indianapolis? Contact the NATE certified professionals at Service Plus right away!
Signs you Need Furnace Repair in Indianapolis
Service Plus uses proven diagnostic tools and skills to find the root of your furnace woes, so we can provide the repairs you need quickly and effectively. If you notice any of these signs, be sure to contact our team right away.
- Cool or cold air. In the colder months, the last thing you need is even more cold air. This is particularly common with gas furnaces, and often indicates a problem with your pilot light. Our experts can help!
- Bad or weak air flow. Poor air flow comes as a result of a wide variety of issues, but they all mean one thing for you: bad heating and a cold home! Our team can locate and handle the source of your air flow problems, guaranteed.
- Drops in energy efficiency. Noticing an increase in your energy bills? Your system may simply be getting old, and if so, it might be time to replace your furnace. But if your system is newer, or the spikes in monthly costs was sudden, you may just need repairs!
- Odd sounds coming from your furnace system. Squeaks, squeals, bangs, pops; your furnace can make a lot of sounds, and pretty much all of them are pretty bad news. These sounds usually mean a broken or loose component, and if you ignore it, that component can damage the entire furnace system; sometimes permanently.
- Strange, musty odors. It’s not unusual to get a brief dusty, musty smell when you turn your system on for the first time of the year. But if the smell persists, or comes and goes, you may need professional repair. Start by replacing your filter, and if that doesn’t stop the smell, call on Service Plus!
Superior Furnace Repair in Indianapolis with Service Plus
Our experts have been providing trustworthy and effective service to our patrons for years. If you need a solution that guarantees prompt, accurate repairs, we’re the experts for you! Contact Service Plus today to set your furnace repair appointment!
Have additional questions about heating services?
At Service Plus Now we're here to help, 24/7/365. Call (317) 434-2627 or contact us today!