Even the highest quality, most reliable heating systems will eventually devlop major problems, like a cracked heat exchanger, a failed compressor, or a leak in the condenser coil. In some cases, the system may be worth repairing, but in others it may be impossible to repair affordably, or it may be simply more cost-effective to replace the system with a newer, more energy-efficient model.
If you are ready to replace the heating system in your Greenfield home, look no further than our team at Service Plus Heating, Cooling & Plumbing. We offer replacement services for many types of heating equipment, including furnaces, heat pumps, boilers, and ductless mini-splits. Our talented HVAC experts have the knowledge and equipment to provide a professional, energy-efficient installation, and we serve homeowners throughout the Greenfield area, including Oak Commons, Whitcomb Meadows, and McKenzie Glen.
When to Consider Heating Replacement in Greenfield
With the cold winters in the Greenfield area, your heating system is an absolutely vital part of your home. Once it becomes ineffective or unreliable, it may pose a threat to your comfort, or even your safety. You should consider replacing it if any of the following apply:
- The system is more than 10 or 15 years old
- It cannot keep your home comfortable
- It is costly to operate
- It requires frequent repairs and maintenance
- It has major problems, like heat exchanger or coil damage
- It has an AFUE rating or less than 70 or an HSPF of less than 8
At Service Plus, our HVAC experts can inspect your heating system and help you decide if repair or replacement is the best option.
For a heating system inspection, contact our team today!
Heating Replacement in Greenfield or Hancock County
If you choose to replace your heating system, our team at Service Plus can help you choose the best model for your needs. We offer furnaces, boilers, heat pumps, ductless systems, and more from the top manufacturers, such as Carrier, Trane and York. Our replacement service is clean, fast, and efficient, and it typically involves:
- Removing and disposing of your current heating equipment
- Calculating the heating loads for your home
- Choosing a system with the proper capacity and options
- Updating the air duct, electrical, or gas systems, if required
- Installing the new heating equipment and any accessories
- Starting the system and testing its performance
At Service Plus, we offer a one year “Test Drive” on all new heating systems. If you are not completely satisfied, we will either repair your heating system, or we will remove it and grant a full refund.
For an installation quote, contact our team today. We serve the entire Greenfield area, from I-70 to Weber Road, as well as the surrounding communities in Hancock County.
The Benefits of Heating System Replacement
With the latest advances in technology, such as two-stage heating, variable-speed blower motors, and zoning systems, a new heating system can offer several advantages, including:
- Reduced energy usage and heating costs
- Better temperature control with fewer cold spots
- Improved humidity control
- Quieter operation
- Better indoor air quality
Today’s systems also tend to be more reliable, but if you ever have a problem, our team at Service Plus also offers complete maintenance and repair services.
Contact us today to learn more!
Schedule Heating Replacement in Greenfield, IN
When you are ready to improve your comfort, contact our team at Service Plus for a fast, professional heating system replacement.