Tankless Water Heaters in Indianapolis
Providing Tankless Water Heater Installation & Service in Indianapolis, Fishers & the Surrounding Areas
To meet your home hot water needs, you want a water heater system that not only can keep up with demand but is also reliable and energy-efficient. And to get all of that and more, the experts at Service Plus Heating, Cooling & Plumbing offer top-quality tankless water heaters!
When you choose Service Plus, you’re guaranteed:
- Expertly trained and highly skilled plumbers
- Top-quality water heater solutions and services
- Free estimates on installations and replacements
- Customer-focused service that puts your needs above all else
- Straightforward pricing, no hidden fees, and no complicated figures!
Are you looking for tankless water heaters in Indianapolis? Contact us online or call us at (317) 434-2627 to learn more about our tankless water heater services.
Tankless Water Heater Services in Indianapolis
Our team works right alongside you in choosing the right services and tankless water heater system to suit your specific needs. We can help you with your tankless water heater needs, including:
We perform these services at the right price when you need it! Your instant hot water heater will be serviced to perfection, ensuring you have access to hot water day and night. Ready to schedule service or talk to a technician?
Contact us online or call us at (317) 434-2627 to learn more about our tankless water heaters in Indianapolis, Fishers, and surrounding areas.
What Are the Benefits of Tankless Hot Water Heaters?
Tankless hot water systems are kind of what you might expect—a hot water heater that doesn’t use a tank. Instead, water is rapidly heated on demand and only as you need it. The water is sent through a pipe system that heats water by way of either a gas burner or an electric element, delivering hot water to the activated tap right away.
The benefits of going tankless include:
- Uninterrupted access to hot water. A traditional water heater with a tank has a “soft” maximum capacity – the hot water tank itself. And through rapid demands like showering or running a dishwasher, the tank can be drained, leaving your water cold until the tank has replenished. With a tankless system, you have on-demand hot water and never have to worry about running out!
- Reduced energy consumption. Standby tank water heaters have to constantly expend energy to keep the water in reserve at a hot temperature, which is using energy at all times. A tankless system only heats water when you need it, meaning you only use energy when needed, too! In fact, tankless water heaters are on average between ten to thirty percent more efficient than other water heater types.
- Space savers. Tankless systems are very compact and can be installed in a wide variety of places. This means no more bulky appliances in your way and more usable space in your home.
- Longevity and durability. Though they tend to cost a bit more than a traditional tank water heater, tankless hot water heaters last anywhere from five to ten years longer. That’s up to an additional decade of faithful service on your investment.
Tankless Water Heaters in Indianapolis & Fishers, IN
Ready to go tankless? Trust the certified and experienced experts at Service Plus to provide the quality water heater solutions you want! From installation to repair, we provide the tankless water heater services you need in Indianapolis.
Contact us today at (317) 434-2627 for more information on our tankless water heater installation and service in Indianapolis and the surrounding areas.