When your home thermostat is damaged or worn out, you can find yourself without heat or air conditioning – no matter how often you adjust the temperature setting. A reliable HVAC company can repair a thermostat or replace it if it’s beyond repair.
Service Plus is your leading source for complete HVAC services in Indianapolis. Call us when you need thermostat repairs. We’ve helped hundreds of Indiana homeowners stay cool in summer and warm in cooler seasons.
How Do You Know a Thermostat is Bad?
Thermostats rarely do anything particularly dramatic or obvious, even when they’re failing. However, there are some common and clear signs when yours needs servicing:
- No changes when new settings are applied
- HVAC equipment won’t cycle on
- Frequent HVAC short-cycling
Benefits of Upgrading Your Thermostat
In addition to standard digital thermostats, there are many other options to choose from, including programmable thermostats and even Wi-Fi-enabled thermostats that can be controlled via smartphone or tablet. Some of the biggest advantages of upgrading to these newer thermostats include:
- Better home comfort – Modern thermostats are substantially more accurate than older models, translating into more precise comfort control that lets you really feel the difference.
- Cost-saving benefits – The programming routines and learning technology of smart home thermostats streamline the operation of your HVAC system as a whole. This translates to less overall running time while keeping the same level of comfort in your home.
- Better thermostat usability – Control your total HVAC setup from your phone, tablet, or even a desktop PC, so you never need to worry over constantly getting up and adjusting your thermostat.
- Alerts and reports – Modern thermostat systems can provide you with reports on energy use and the weather, and they can notify you if anything goes awry with the thermostat itself, taking the guesswork out of figuring out when your thermostat needs servicing.
Contact Us for Thermostat Repair & Replacement Services Today
When need thermostat repair, thermostat replacement, or a professional HVAC contractor to help you determine next steps, you can always rely on Service Plus! We feature experienced, certified, and licensed contractors, as well as fully equipped service vehicles that ensure we complete most service calls on the first visit.