Water Heater Installation in the Indianapolis Area
Our certified and licensed plumbing specialists have been helping homeowners get the efficient and reliable access to hot water they need since 2002. Our installation services offer you the best in the business, bringing quality products and dependable service to all clients throughout Fishers and Indianapolis.
For perfect hot water heater installation you can count on Service Plus. Call us by dialing (317) 434-2627 or contact us online for your hot water heater quote!
Water Heater Replacement in Indianapolis
A new water heater installation needs to be suited to your unique needs, and needs to be the right type to offer you all of the best advantages. Our experts work with you through the whole process, offering expert advice and suggestions to help match you with the ideal water heater options.
- Traditional storage water heaters. Having been the industry standard for home hot water, you’re likely quite familiar with a tank water heater. These come in a wide array of sizes, and store water to be used on an as-needed basis.
- Tankless water heaters. Wall-mounted tankless units heat water on-demand, only heating as much as is required for your needs. They’re exceptionally energy-efficient and reliable, making a perfect choice for small family homes.
- Heat pump water heaters. These water heaters use heat transfer technology rather than generating it themselves. The result is a water heater that is extremely cost-effective to operate!
- Solar Water Heaters. Closed-loop solar water heaters harness the sun in order to provide you and yours with plenty of access to hot water. An electric backup system is also included to ensure your needs are completely met.
- Tankless Coil and Indirect Water Heaters. These water heaters operate in-tandem with your home heating system, and are often seen in conjunction with boilers.
Why Install a New Water Heater?
Why not stick with what you have? Modern water heater technology has come a long way, and offers a bunch of unique perks:
- Higher reliability. The whole point of a hot water system is to have hot water any time you need it. Older systems did a decent job, but many homes are stuck waiting for the hot water to refresh—a problem your newer systems would never encounter.
- Better efficiency and lower cost. Energy-efficiency has been a primary focus of water heater development, resulting in units that use up less power to get the same job done. That’s a considerable cost shaved off your energy bill!
- Less repairs. As systems have become more sophisticated they’ve actually become far simpler, too. This results in a system that can run into less trouble, and needs less service overall.
Hot Water Heater Installation in Indianapolis, IN
For service you can trust from professionals that put your needs first, you need only look to the certified experts at Service Plus! Contact us at (317) 434-2627 today to find out more about what water heater systems we can offer you, or to set a date for your installation consultation.
Our Service Area
We provide plumbing services to Indianapolis and the surrounding communities, including: Anderson, Carmel, Fishers, Greenwood, Lawrence, Noblesville, Plainfield, Westfield, and Zionsville, Indiana.