Air Conditioner Repair in the Fishers & Indianapolis Areas
You deserve a cool, comfortable home. So when your air conditioning system breaks down or stops working properly, it is important to have a company you can trust to perform the AC repair services you need quickly and reliably. When you choose Service Plus for your AC repairs, we will be on time, courteous, and professional. We value your time, appreciate your business, and will always treat you with respect.
Our home air conditioning company can take care of any air conditioning problems you may have. Our expert HVAC contractors will make sure your system is functioning properly and is running at peak efficiency. Service Plus offers:
- Experienced, certified technicians specializing in air conditioning repair and replacement service
- A dedicated fleet of service vehicles and a large inventory of AC parts
- The majority of repair calls completed on the first visit
- Straightforward pricing, allowing you to know the cost before buying
Never ask “Where can I schedule AC repair near me?” again! If you’re ready for your home comfort to be restored, contact us online now or give us a call at (317) 434-2627 to schedule AC repair services in Fishers, Indianapolis, or the surrounding areas.
Our AC Repair Service in Fishers & Indianapolis
When Do I Need AC Repair?
Typically, your air conditioner will tell you when it needs repairs. If you notice any of the following, give us a call right away!
- Unusually high energy bills: When your energy bills spike for no reason, it’s probably your air conditioning unit. Air conditioners that aren’t functioning properly use more energy and therefore, cost you more money.
- Warm air coming from the vents: An air conditioner has one job (or two if you include humidity control). If it can’t keep your home cool, there’s something wrong. Don’t keep turning down your thermostat—that could raise your bills even higher and break your air conditioner past the point of no return.
- Musty, strange smells coming from the vents: Your air conditioner should not be adding scents to your home and especially not musty ones. If you smell something odd and figure out it’s coming from the vents, call for air conditioning service.
- Frequent cycling: If your air conditioner turns off and on multiple times per hour, something isn’t right. A lot of times, homeowners think a larger air conditioner will be more energy-efficient, but if your AC is too large for your home, it will cycle frequently, using more energy to turn itself off and on again. If your AC is too large, you’ll need a replacement. But if you’re 100% sure your AC is the right size, check your thermostat. If it’s functioning properly, call for repairs.
- Overly dirty air filters: You should change your air filter every 1-3 months depending on the type you have. But if you find yourself needing to change it more than once a month, you may need to clean your ducts or get your AC repaired.
- Frozen outdoor unit: If your outdoor unit is frozen, it’s probably an airflow issue or a refrigeration issue. If you find your outdoor unit covered in ice, turn off the system and call us.
Air Conditioner Brands We Service
We fix and repair all makes and models, including:
- American Standard
- And more!
Is your air conditioner making it difficult to have a steady, comfortable environment in your home? Contact us today at (317) 434-2627 and schedule your home AC repair services in the Indianapolis area!
Schedule Air Conditioning Repair Services in Indianapolis with Service Plus
When your air conditioner stops working on a hot summer day, it’s crucial that you have it repaired by a team of highly trained professionals. Our specialists will be able to successfully diagnose the problem, suggest necessary solutions, and provide repairs.
To schedule AC repair in Indianapolis or the surrounding areas, give us a call at or contact us online today!
Have additional questions about our AC services?
At Service Plus Now we're here to help. Call (317) 434-2627 or contact us today!