Air Conditioner Repair in Indianapolis and Surrounding Areas
You deserve a cool, comfortable home. So when your air conditioning system breaks down or stops working properly, it is important to have a company you can trust to perform the AC repair services you need quickly and reliably. When you choose Service Plus for your AC repairs we will be on time, courteous, and professional. We value your time and appreciate your business and will always treat you with respect.
Our expert heating and cooling technicians can take care of any air conditioning problems you may have. They’ll make sure your system is functioning properly and is running at peak efficiency. Service Plus offers:
- Experienced, certified technicians specializing in air conditioning repair and replacement service
- A dedicated fleet of service vehicles and a large inventory of AC parts
- The majority of repair calls completed on the first visit
- Straight forward pricing, allowing you to know the cost before buying
Never ask “Where can I find an air conditioning company near me?” again! If you’re ready for your home to be cool and comfortable again, contact us now—317-434-2627!
AC Repair Service in the Indianapolis Area
It doesn’t matter if your system is old or new, if you are looking for routine maintenance, an installation, or are in need of a major air conditioning repair, Service Plus is here to help. We even offer a FREE carbon monoxide check with every air conditioning repair service!
When Do You Need to Call for AC Repair Services?
Typically, your air conditioner will tell you when it needs repairs. If you notice any of the following, give us a call right away!
- Unusually high energy bills: When your energy bills spike for no reason, it’s probably your air conditioning unit. Air conditioners that aren’t functioning properly use more energy, and therefore cost you more money.
- Warm air coming from the vents: An air conditioner has one job (or two if you include humidity control). If it can’t keep your home cool, there’s something wrong. Don’t keep turning down your thermostat – that could raise your bills even higher, and break your air conditioner past the point of no return.
- Musty, strange smells coming from the vents: Your air conditioner should not be adding scents to your home, and especially not musty ones. If you smell something odd and figure out it’s coming from the vents, call for air conditioning service.
- Frequent cycling: If your air conditioner turns off and on multiple times per hour, something isn’t right. A lot of times, homeowners think a larger air conditioner will be more energy-efficient, but if your AC is too large for your home, it will cycle frequently, using more energy to turn itself off and on again. If your AC is too large, you’ll need a replacement. But if you’re 100% sure your AC is the right size, check your thermostat. If it’s functioning properly, call for repairs.
- Overly dirty air filters: You should change your air filter every 1-3 months depending on the type you have. But if you find yourself needing to change it more than once a month, you may need to clean your ducts or get your AC repaired.
- Frozen outdoor unit: If your outdoor unit is frozen, it’s probably an airflow issue or a refrigeration issue. If you find your outdoor unit covered in ice, turn off the system and call us.
Get Peace of Mind with Air Conditioner Repairs by Service Plus
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured company. What does this mean for you? It insures the protection of your property as well as the professionalism of our workmanship.
We fix and repair all makes and models, including:
- American Standard
- And more!
Is your air conditioner making it difficult to have a steady, comfortable environment in your home? Contact us today at 317-434-2627 and schedule your AC repair in the Indianapolis area!
Have additional questions about our AC services?
At Service Plus Now we're here to help, 24/7/365. Call (317) 434-2627 or contact us today!