Indy’s Family-Owned & Locally Operated Plumbing Experts
Call (317) 434-2627 for Plumbing Repair, Leaky Faucets, Clogged Drains or Water Heater Installation Today!
Our team of plumbers does it all, from drain cleaning to water treatments, pipe repairs, water heaters and more. A plumbing problem has the potential to threaten the integrity of your home, so whether you have a minor plumbing problem, a major emergency, or a concern regarding your plumbing, we can help. Do not hesitate to reach out to us for assistance. You won’t find a better group of experienced and friendly plumbers in all of Indiana!
Contact Service Plus Today
- Toilets, Showers, and Sinks
- Septic Systems
- Sump Pumps
- Water Heating Systems
- And More
Leak Detection & Pipe Repair
Whether your home is old or new, leaks can occur whenever and wherever they want. Factors such as severe climate changes, soil conditions, ground movement, and poor construction can contribute to unexpected pipe damage and leaks which, if left undetected, can have detrimental and potentially costly side effects. Service Plus uses the newest technologies in leak location not only to solve your leakage problems, but also to save time and money. Our expert team can detect leaks underground and even water leaks within your wall! Don’t let a little leak turn into a large problem.
Learn more about our leak detection and pipe repair services
At Service Plus, we don’t just install new water heaters—we will help you decide what type and size are best for your home and family needs. What you think might work best in terms of providing hot water may not always be the best option for your particular home. We’re all familiar with the conventional storage water heater, but did you know there are actually many other types of systems available to you, such as tankless, heat pump and solar water heaters? Call us today so we can help you make the right decision that provides everyone in your home with hot water using the most economical equipment.
Learn more about our water heater replacement services
Concerned about the quality of your water? Poor water quality affects more than just your health. Chemicals and mineral deposits in your water can build up in your pipes, leading to clothing being ruined in the washer, dishes with water spots, and hard water scale that can potentially damage your pipes. Running your water through a water purification system before it moves through your pipes can help keep all areas of your home safe from the effects of poor water quality. Call Service Plus now! Our expert plumbers can test the water in your home and offer treatment and filtration solutions to ensure your overall water quality.
Learn more about our water treatment equipment and services
- $250 Instant Consumer Rebate
- $250 Utility Rebate(s)
- $300 Energy Star® Federal Tax Credit
- Special Financing Available
- Furnace or Air Conditioner Maintenance Check – an $89 value. We’ll make sure your equipment is running safely and at peak efficiency.
- Home Orientation – a $79 value. Our experienced technicians will show you how your heating, air conditioning, and water heater works, plus the locations of your water main shut-off valve and main sewer drain line cleanout.
- Main Drain Line Camera Inspection – a $88 value. We’ll inspect your main sewer line to make sure it is free of roots, bulges, sags, and cracks to make sure your drains are running smoothly, and you don’t have to worry about any costly or damaging sewer back-ups. (Must have accessible clean-out and the line must be less than 100’.)
Schedule Plumbing Service
If you live in Indianapolis or the surrounding area, contact Service Plus online or at (317) 434-2627! Also, be sure to check out our current coupons and special offers!