Fast, Reliable AC Repair for the Fishers Area
A broken air conditioner in Fishers is bad news, considering how hot it gets in the summer. When you need air conditioning repairs, you need them fast, from a reliable HVAC company. When you choose Service Plus Heating, Cooling & Plumbing for your AC repairs, we will be on time, courteous, and professional.
Service Plus offers:
- Experienced, certified technicians specializing in air conditioning repair and replacement service.
- A dedicated fleet of service vehicles and a large inventory of AC parts.
- The majority of repair calls completed on the first visit.
- Straightforward pricing, allowing you to know the cost before buying.
For air conditioning repair in the Fishers, IN area, contact us now!
AC Repair & Service in Fishers, IN
We understand how frustrating a hot house can be, so we do everything possible to finish your AC repairs quickly and correctly. Our expert AC repair technicians can take care of any air conditioning problems you may have. They’ll make sure your system is functioning properly and is running at peak efficiency.
Old system, new system, broken system, or a system with a hiccup—it doesn’t matter! Service Plus is here to fix your AC problems. We even offer a FREE carbon monoxide check with every AC repair service.
Air Conditioning Repair For Any AC Unit
Our AC technicians are highly trained and certified to diagnose and fix air conditioner problems of all kinds. We also can fix and repair all makes and models, including:
- American Standard
- And more!
Is your AC not working? Call us at (317) 434-2627 for AC repair in your Fishers home!
When Should I Call for AC Repairs?
Typically, your air conditioner will tell you when it needs repairs. If you notice any of the following, give us a call right away!
- High energy bills: Energy bills in Fishers remain pretty steady, so if they suddenly spike in the summer, it’s probably your air conditioner. Air conditioners that aren’t working properly use more energy, costing you more money.
- Warm air coming from the vents: Don’t keep turning down your thermostat if you have warm air coming from your vents – that could raise your bills even higher, and break your air conditioner past the point of no return. It’s best to schedule AC repair with a trained expert.
- Musty, strange smells coming from the vents: Your air conditioner should not be adding odors to your home, and especially not musty ones. If you smell something odd and think it’s coming from the vents, call for AC repair services.
- Frequent cycling: If your air conditioner turns off and on multiple times per hour, something isn’t right. A lot of times, homeowners think a larger air conditioner will be more energy-efficient, but if your AC is too large for your home, it will cycle frequently, using more energy to turn itself off and on again. If you’re 100% sure your AC is the right size, check your thermostat. If it’s functioning properly, schedule repair with our HVAC professionals.
- Overly dirty air filters: You should change your air filter every 1-3 months depending on the type you have. But if you find yourself needing to change it more than once a month, you may need to clean your ducts or get your AC repaired.
- Frozen outdoor unit: If your outdoor unit is frozen, it’s probably an airflow issue or a refrigeration issue. If you find your outdoor unit covered in ice, turn off the system and call us.
AC Services Throughout Fishers
In addition to AC repair in the Fishers area, we also offer:
- AC replacement and installation
- AC tune-ups and maintenance
- Installation, replacement, repair, and service for humidifiers and thermostats
- Electronic air cleaners
- AC filter replacement
- Complete home zoning
- And more!
Restore Home Comfort with Air Conditioner Repairs in Fishers, IN by Service Plus
We’re a local company, so we know the ins and outs of all AC systems in Fishers. We are also a licensed, bonded, and insured HVAC company. What does this mean for you? It ensures the protection of your property as well as the professionalism of our workmanship.
Is your air conditioner not working? Contact us today and schedule your AC repair in Fishers!