If you want to be the best, you have to learn from and work with the best. Service Plus Now is constantly growing our stellar service team. We’re looking for driven, hardworking individuals who want to not only better themselves, but to be of service to their neighbor. We’re looking for experienced team players who believe in doing the job right the first time.
Service Plus is currently hiring for the following positions:
- HVAC Installers
- HVAC Technicians
- Customer Service Representatives (CSR)
- Dispatch Service Representatives (DSR)
- Sales Administration
- Warehouse Crew
Are you interested? We ask that you meet a few certain qualifications before you apply:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Neat, clean appearance
- 4 years of industry experience required for plumbers and HVAC technicians
- EPA certified Residential HVAC Technicians with experience in residential service and sales.
- Candidates must have the ability to learn to determine residential HVAC service needs, to quote prices, and to perform repairs.
- Employees must be able to interact and communicate well with customers.
- Candidates will understand residential heating and cooling equipment operation, IAQ, air distribution systems, and basic repairs of HVAC appliances and fixtures.
- Attending training to expand knowledge base and areas of expertise and further certifications as expected.
- All interested candidates must be able to learn to troubleshoot and repair a variety of residential HVAC systems, as well as install supporting IAQ products according to manufacturer’s specifications and applicable codes.
- Must be able to lift and maneuver equipment up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to crawl, climb, kneel, squat, bend and reach overhead
- Must be able to climb and work on ladders
- Must be able to use hand and power tools
Looking for a career change, or in the middle of your technical or vocational education? Service Plus offers an apprenticeship program so you can start gaining experience with a reputable company while you finish working towards your EPA certification.
Why work for Service Plus?
Some of our benefits include:
- Great pay and a take-home vehicle
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401k with 4% matching
- Life insurance paid by the company
- Dental paid by the company
About Working for Service Plus
As an employer, Service Plus supports your goals, embraces new ideas, rewards success and opens up career paths as far reaching as your talent and motivation will take you. With a client base dating back to 2002, Service Plus is focused on heating, cooling and plumbing. Our entire company works hard to make the customer’s experience with us hassle-free and enjoyable. We take our responsibility very seriously, and always advise the customer up front what to expect, including costs, to complete the project correctly.
We understand many people have had bad experiences working with contractors in the past, so our goal is to make sure each contact has with our heating, cooling and plumbing specialists is a pleasant and helpful one. How do we accomplish this goal? The customer’s satisfaction our guarantee.
We hire many US military veterans as we believe the qualities instilled in them during their training and service are a benefit to our customers. We strive to employ individuals who possess skills such as leadership, job focus, and a strong work ethic, taking pride in the quality of their work.
Use the form below to apply for a position.