Furnace Installation & Replacement in Indianapolis, Indiana
Furnaces tend to have a long service life, but even with the best preventative maintenance and quality repairs, they will eventually become less efficient, and replacement will become the most cost-effective choice.
When you are considering a new furnace, our team at Service Plus Heating, Cooling & Plumbing can help. We offer complete furnace replacement and installation services, and our NATE-certified technicians can help you choose the best model for your home. Our company serves homeowners throughout Indianapolis and the surrounding areas, providing complete heating, air conditioning, and plumbing services, as well as 24-hour emergency service for problems that happen after business hours.
When to Consider Furnace Replacement
A typical furnace can last 20 to 25 years or longer with meticulous maintenance, but it will gradually decline in efficiency and reliability as it ages. A new furnace can offer significant energy savings and better comfort, even compared to furnaces made just 10 years ago. Furnace replacement may be a cost-effective choice when one or more of the following apply to your system:
- Your furnace is over 10 or 15 years old. If your furnace is relatively older and starting to have problems, a new, energy-efficient model may actually save money in the long-term.
- It needs frequent repairs. If your furnace is unreliable or has major problems, like a creaked heat exchanger, a replacement may be the best choice to avoid inconvenient breakdowns and costly repairs.
- It is inefficient. Older furnaces often have AFUE ratings of less that 70 percent, while newer models typically have ratings from 80 to over 97 percent. This means that more of the fuel is turned directly into heat, saving money and energy.
- It has inadequate performance. If your furnace cannot keep your home warm and comfortable, it is time for a new one.
At Service Plus, our experts can inspect your furnace and help you decide whether repair or replacement is the best option for your home and budget. We can also prepare a detailed installation estimate, so that you know the total costs before committing to the work.
To have your furnace inspected, contact our team today!
Furnace Replacement in Indianapolis
If you choose to replace your furnace, our team at Service Plus can provide a quality, professional installation that creates an energy-efficient and reliable heating solution for the cold Indiana winters. Our furnace replacement process typically include:
- Removing and disposing of the old furnace
- Completing detailed heating load calculations for your home
- Selecting a furnace with the features and heat output that you require
- Upgrading the duct system, if necessary
- Installing the furnace and accessories like thermostats and zoning baffles
- Testing the performance of the new furnace
Our installers will leave your home clean and we will ensure you are completely happy with your new furnace before we consider the job finished. We also offer installation services for new homes or additions, as well as maintenance and repairs to keep your heating system in great condition.
For a furnace replacement quote, contact us today!
Schedule Furnace Replacement in Indianapolis, IN
If your furnace is no longer meeting the needs of your household, contact our team at Service Plus for a furnace replacement that will help you save energy, improve your comfort, and eliminate reliability concerns.