Furnace Maintenance in Indianapolis, Indiana
A reliable, efficient furnace is a necessity in the Indianapolis area with its long, cold winters and energy costs that seem to always increase. The best way keep your furnace operating properly while minimizing your heating costs is through regular preventative maintenance.
At Service Plus Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, our NATE-certified technicians can keep your furnace in peak condition with our comprehensive furnace maintenance and tuneup services. We work on all brands and models of furnaces, and we serve homeowners throughout Indianapolis and the surrounding areas, providing complete heating, air conditioning, and plumbing services.
Is your furnace due for a maintenance visit? Call Service Plus at (317) 434-2627 or contact us today to schedule an appointment for furnace tune-up in the Indianapolis area!
The Benefits of Routine Furnace Maintenance
Durance repairs can be costly and inconvenient. By having your furnace maintained regularly, you can catch problems early before they cause a major breakdown, saving time and money. Other benefits of regular furnace maintenance include:
- Improved efficiency – When your furnace is thoroughly cleaned, adjusted properly, and lubricated, it will operate smoother, easier, and it will consume less energy.
- Lower utility costs – As your energy usage declines, your utility bills will also be reduced.
- Fewer repairs – By replacing damaged components early and correcting any potential problems, you can avoid unnecessary repairs and their associated costs.
- Longer system life – By keeping your furnace in great condition, you can expect a service life that is longer than systems with less meticulous maintenance histories.
- Improved comfort – When your furnace is operating in peak condition, it can provide better overall comfort, improved air quality, and quieter operation.
At Service Plus, we recommend at least two service visits a year, typically in the fall and spring, to be sure your furnace is ready for the heating season and then to prepare it for the off-season.
Contact us today to learn more about the importance of routine maintenance!
Furnace Maintenance in the Indianapolis Area
During a typical maintenance visit, our technicians at Service Plus will complete a full system inspection to check for any potential problems, then we will perform all the routine maintenance recommended by the manufacturer. This typically includes:
- Cleaning the blower fan and air handler assembly
- Adjusting the blower belt or replacing it
- Lubricating the blower motor bearings and pulleys
- Replacing the air filter
- Measuring and balancing the return and supply airflow
- Cleaning the furnace burners
- Inspecting the flue and heat exchanger
- Testing the pilot light or ignition system
- Inspecting electrical wires, terminals, and contacts
- Testing the thermostat, fan limiter, and safety systems
If any problems are found during the maintenance process, we offer cost-effective repair services, as well as full furnace replacement services.
To schedule a furnace maintenance visit, contact our team today.
Why Choose Service Plus?
At Service plus, we are dedicated to the comfort of our customers and we strive to provide superior service on every visit. Our company features:
- Friendly, NATE-certified technicians with the latest industry training
- Prompt, reliable service that is tailored to your needs
- Quality craftsmanship backed by a complete satisfaction guarantee
- Available 24-hour emergency service for after-hours repairs
Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of choosing Service Plus!
Schedule Furnace Maintenance in Indianapolis, Indiana
When you need a furnace that you can depend on, trust our team at Service Plus for quality maintenance and repairs that can keep your system reliable and efficient.
To learn more about our maintenance services, contact our team at (317) 434-2627 today!