Water Heater Service in Indianapolis, Fishers, Anderson & Surrounding Areas
A home water heater on the fritz means a stressful disruption to your routine. When you need water heater repair in your home, you need the certified plumbers at Service Plus Heating, Cooling & Plumbing.
Our experts have been helping homeowners get the reliable service and trustworthy care they need for decades. We’re industry leaders in customer-focused service, quality, and cost-effective solutions! We have the skill and training need to provide for all of your water heater repair needs, and we’re not satisfied with our work until you are.
Looking for water heater repair in Indianapolis, Fishers, or surrounding areas? Call Service Plus now at (317) 434-2627 !
Water Heater Repair Professionals You Can Trust
Our team will never make you wait around or feel stressed about the quality of our work. We put forth years of experience and training coupled with top-of-the-line diagnostic tools to find and fix your water heater troubles in no time. When you seek water heater services with the Service Plus Heating, Cooling & Plumbing team you’re guaranteed:
- Certified and licensed water heater specialists
- Superior parts supplied by industry-leading manufacturers
- Friendly, reliable service that puts your comfort first
- Clear-cut pricing and simple free billing
When to Call for Water Heater Repair
Being able to spot the early warning signs of a problem can help you get water heater service before the problem becomes more costly. Common signs you need water heater repair include:
- Odd tank noises. Rumbling and popping sounds from your water heater typically indicate a natural buildup of sediment. Often, this issue is an easy one to repair. But don’t let the issue fester, as it will only get worse and can lead to more serious damage!
- Discolored hot water. If the water coming from the hot side of faucets and showers is brown, reddish, or full of flecks, you probably need a tank flush. There could be bigger issues occurring, but this can usually be addressed quickly by a professional.
- As a system that, of course, holds and moves tons of water, there are quite a few potential spots for a leak to start up. Keep watch for signs of water damage along walls and floors near the water heater or for puddling under the tank.
- Temperature fluctuations. Is your hot water getting too hot, or just not hot enough? The first step is to check your temperature settings, as it’s possible settings were bumped or adjusted accidentally. If that’s not the cause, you’ll want to call a professional plumber.
Reliable Water Heater Repair in Indianapolis, IN
For water heater services that are quick, effective, and excellent, you can count on Service Plus to provide. Call us today at (317) 434-2627 or contact us online to get your complimentary service quote, or to schedule your repair service!
Our Plumbing Service Area in Indiana
We provide water heater services to Indianapolis and the surrounding communities, including: Anderson, Carmel, Fishers, Greenwood, Lawrence, Noblesville, Plainfield, Westfield, Zionsville, and more.