With the often frigid winters in the Indianapolis area, a furnace that has broken down or is not performing quite properly could have a serious effect on your comfort and health. That is why it is important to call a professional as soon as possible when you notice a problem with your furnace.
At Service Plus Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, our experienced, NATE-certified professionals will respond quickly to your service call and we offer fast, cost-effective furnace repairs for all brands and models. Our company serves homeowners throughout the Indianapolis area, and with our complete satisfaction guarantee, you can be sure every job will be done properly and professionally.
When to Call a Professional for Furnace Repair
Any time spent without heat in the winter can be mighty uncomfortable or even dangerous. Before your furnace stops working completely, it may show signs of a problem that can help you to avoid a complete failure or further system damage. These can include:
- High energy bills – When your gas or electric bills have dramatically increased, it may be a sign that your furnace is not operating as efficiently as it should.
- Startup problems – If your furnace has trouble starting or is tripping breakers, there may be a problem with the combustion system, ignition system, or the blower fan.
- Poor heating performance – When you experience uneven temperatures, cold spots, or cool air from the vents, the air filter may be clogged, a duct may have a blockage, or there may be combustion problems.
- Strange noises – Screeching, grinding, scraping, or other unusual noises could indicate significant mechanical problems. Thumping or banging could be caused by ducts expanding, or, in some cases, combustion problems. Rapid tapping or clicking can indicate a damaged blower belt.
- Unusual smells – Musty or sour smells can indicate bacterial or mold growth in the system, while dusty smells may indicate dirty air ducts.
If you notice any of these symptoms, contact our team at Service Plus right away. We have the latest diagnostic equipment to determine the cause of the problem accurately and swiftly, and we will offer the best solutions for your needs and budget.
Contact us today for a furnace diagnosis!
Furnace Repair Services in the Indianapolis Area
When you have a problem with your furnace, you can count on Service Plus for fast, affordable furnace repairs in Indianapolis and the surrounding area. Our professional technicians work on all types of furnaces from the leading manufacturers, and we have the equipment and knowledge to solve nearly any furnace problem, including:
- Startup or performance problems
- Inadequate airflow
- Poor temperature control
- Combustion problems
- Pilot light or electronic ignition problems
- Thermocouple or flame senor failures
- Blower motor failures
- Thermostat failures
- Carbon monoxide leaks
- And more…
We also offer 24-hour emergency service for problems that happen after business hours, as well as complete replacement services if your furnace is no longer cost-effective to repair.
Don’t hesitate! Contact Service Plus anytime for furnace service!
Schedule Furnace Repair in Indianapolis, IN
From simple furnace repairs to complete system replacements, look no further than our team at Service Plus when you need help with your heating system. We take pride in our work and and we are proud to serve our neighbors throughout the Indianapolis area.