Indy’s Family-Owned & Locally Operated Furnace Experts
Call (317) 434-2627 to Schedule
Your Furnace Tune-Up Today!
Call (317) 434-2627 to Schedule Your Furnace Tune-Up!
A reliable, efficient furnace is a necessity with our long, cold winters and energy costs that seem to always be increasing. The best way to keep your furnace operating properly while minimizing your heating costs is through a preventative tune-up inspection.
At Service Plus Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, our NATE-certified technicians can keep your furnace in peak condition with our comprehensive furnace tune-up services. We work on all brands and models of furnaces, and we serve homeowners throughout Indianapolis and the surrounding area, providing complete heating services.
During a tune-up visit, our technicians at Service Plus will complete a full system inspection to check for any potential problems, then we will perform all the routine maintenance recommended by the manufacturer. This typically includes:
- Cleaning the blower fan and air handler assembly
- Adjusting the blower belt or replacing it
- Lubricating the blower motor bearings and pulleys
- Replacing the air filter
- Measuring and balancing the return and supply airflow
- Cleaning the furnace burners
- Inspecting the flue and heat exchanger
- Testing the pilot light or ignition system
- Inspecting electrical wires, terminals, and contacts
- Testing the thermostat, fan limiter, and safety systems
If any problems are found during the maintenance process, we offer cost-effective repair services, as well as full furnace replacement services.
Call (317) 434-2627 to join the Service Plus Club annual maintenance program for only $8.25 per month and enjoy peace of mind knowing your furnace, air conditioner, and water heater are serviced and maintained to work efficiently and safely.
The Benefits of Annual Furnace Tune-up Inspections
Furnace repairs can be costly and inconvenient. By having your furnace inspected and maintained regularly, you can catch problems early before they cause a major breakdown, saving time and money. Other benefits of regular furnace maintenance include:
- Improved efficiency
When your furnace is thoroughly cleaned, adjusted properly, and lubricated, it will operate smoother and easier, and it will consume less energy.
- Lower utility costs
As your energy usage declines, your utility bills will also be reduced.
- Fewer repairs
By replacing damaged components early and correcting any potential problems, you can avoid unnecessary repairs and their associated costs.
- Longer system life
By keeping your furnace in great condition, you can expect a service life that is longer than systems with less meticulous maintenance histories.
- Improved comfort
When your furnace is operating in peak condition, it can provide better overall comfort, improved air quality, and quieter operation.
At Service Plus, we recommend two tune-up inspection visits a year, typically in the fall and spring, to be sure your furnace is ready for the heating season and then to prepare it for the off-season. Call (317) 434-2627 to schedule your furnace tune-up.
To schedule your appointment for a heating equipment tune-up, give us a call at (317) 434-2627!
- Furnace or Air Conditioner Maintenance Check – an $89 value. We’ll make sure your equipment is running safely and at peak efficiency.
- Home Orientation – a $79 value. Our experienced technicians will show you how your heating, air conditioning, and water heater works, plus the locations of your water main shut-off valve and main sewer drain line cleanout.
- Main Drain Line Camera Inspection – a $88 value. We’ll inspect your main sewer line to make sure it is free of roots, bulges, sags, and cracks to make sure your drains are running smoothly, and you don’t have to worry about any costly or damaging sewer back-ups. (Must have accessible clean-out and the line must be less than 100’.)
Hear From Our Happy Customers
Are you ready to schedule your furnace tune-upinspection? Contact us today! At (317) 434-2627.