Indy’s Family-Owned & Locally Operated Heating Experts
Call (317) 434-2627 to Schedule
Your Heat Pump Tune-Up Today!
Why Heat Pump Tune-Ups Are Important
You need heat pump maintenance for the same reason you would get an oil change or tire rotation. Major machinery sees tons of use, and over time this use will take its toll, lowering the operation efficiency of your heat pump drastically. Professional maintenance ensures you get top performance and quality comfort control from your system, and provides additional benefits to boot.
When you get maintenance services with (317) 434-2627, you can expect your heat pump to:
- Improve efficiency
When your heat pump is thoroughly cleaned, inspected and adjusted properly, it will operate more efficiently and consume less energy.
- Lower utility costs
As your energy usage declines, your utility bills will also be reduced.
- Fewer repairs
By replacing damaged components early and correcting any potential problems, you can avoid unnecessary repairs and their associated costs.
- Extend system life
By keeping your heat pump in great condition, you can expect a service life that is longer than systems without a history of regular maintenance.
- Enhance comfort
When your heat pump is operating in peak condition, it can provide better overall comfort and dependable operation.
Call (317) 434-2627 to join the Service Plus Club annual maintenance program for only $8.25 per month and enjoy peace of mind knowing your furnace, air conditioner, and water heater are serviced and maintained to work efficiently and safely.
Call (317) 434-2627 to Schedule Your Heat Pump Tune-Up!
The professionals at (317) 434-2627 Heating, Cooling & Plumbing have been providing Indiana residents with professional service and heat pump tune-ups for years. Each member of our team is certified and licensed, carrying all of the tools and knowledge needed to ensure your heat pump system is gets the proper maintenance it needs.
Our heat pump tune-up service includes:
- Thorough heat pump cleaning services.
Your heat pump system is constantly exposed to dirt, grime, and debris that can reduce efficiency, lower air quality, and can even result in an untimely heat pump replacement. Our experts will clear your system of all debris, including a professional coil and condenser cleaning.
- Diagnostics and part inspection
Our technician will thoroughly inspect all moving and stationary parts. We check for proper function, serviceability, quality, and overall wear to detect any problems early, saving you the stress of a heat pump breakdown.
- Complete review of all electronics and connections
Poorly calibrated or worn electrical parts like the thermostat can lead to an uncomfortable home and lower efficiency. Our experts will check all electrical components for accurate readings and proper system calibration.
- Refrigerant checkup
Our team will inspect the refrigerant level in your heat pump. If we determine that there’s a leak, or an insufficient amount of refrigerant, we can address the issue right away!
To schedule your appointment for your heat pump tune-up, give us a call at (317) 434-2627!
- Furnace or Air Conditioner Maintenance Check – an $89 value. We’ll make sure your equipment is running safely and at peak efficiency.
- Home Orientation – a $79 value. Our experienced technicians will show you how your heating, air conditioning, and water heater works, plus the locations of your water main shut-off valve and main sewer drain line cleanout.
- Main Drain Line Camera Inspection – a $88 value. We’ll inspect your main sewer line to make sure it is free of roots, bulges, sags, and cracks to make sure your drains are running smoothly, and you don’t have to worry about any costly or damaging sewer back-ups. (Must have accessible clean-out and the line must be less than 100’.)
Hear From Our Happy Customers
Are you ready to schedule your heat pump tune-up? Contact us today at (317) 434-2627!