Indy’s Family-Owned & Locally Operated Heat Pump Repair Experts
Call (317) 434-2627 to Schedule
Your Heat Pump Repair Today!
Call (317) 434-2627 to Schedule Your Heat Pump Repair
When choosing the most efficient and effective heating and cooling solution for their homes, many homeowners turn to heat pumps. For our local climate, heat pumps provide superior versatility and quality. But when something goes wrong with your heat pump, you can be suddenly left without the comfort you depend on. When this happens, you need a repair service that is reliable, effective, and expertly skilled.
At Service Plus Heating, Cooling & Plumbing we bring you the absolute best heat pump repair services! Our certified HVAC specialists carry all of the experience and cutting-edge technology needed to ensure your repairs are completed to your satisfaction! Service Plus offers:
- Seasoned, expertly trained, and knowledgeable heat pump specialists
- Industry-leading repair diagnostics and service
- Free estimates and straightforward pricing
- Superior, expedient service focused on meeting your satisfaction
When you call Service Plusfor heat pump repair, you’re guaranteed top-quality service performed by professional, courteous, and knowledgeable service experts and solutions that meet your comfort expectations.
Signs Your Heat Pump May Need Repair
Heat pumps are pretty vocal when it comes to disrepair. Most of the time when there’s a problem, you’ll know it. It’s all about learning how to interpret the signs:
- Blows cold air when you need heat.
If it feels like your heat pump is blowing cold air when you need heat, it might be in the “defrost mode” or your heat pump may be low on refrigerant. Having your heat pump serviced can ensure the comfort you desire.
- Increased energy costs.
You chose your heat pump for its supreme efficiency and if your bill begins to rise unexpectedly, it’s time to call Service Plus to inspect your heat pump.
- Short cycling.
When your heat pump turns on and off before adequate temperatures are reached, it’s time to contact a technician. This issue prevents you from receiving the comfort you’ve come to expect, and our experts will diagnose and repair your system!
- Odd sounds.
Heat pumps are generally pretty quiet. If you begin to notice sounds that weren’t there, before, call in for a repair! Strange noises are often loose or damaged components and can do serious harm if not addressed.
- Strange smells.
If you’re experiencing moldy, musty smells from your heat pump, there’s likely an issue with the condensate drain, or a heavy accumulation of dust and debris. Both of these issues result in a drastic drop in efficacy and efficiency and will need the attention of a technician!
- Ice forming on unit.
Ice is not a normal occurrence for heat pumps and can be caused by weak air flow, or a refrigerant leak; either way, you need professional service, and it may cause damage if left alone.
- Mode jamming.
Is your heat pump stuck in “heat” when you want “cool,” or vice versa? Because your heat pump handles both heating and cooling your home, this problem can occur, and our experts can correct it in no time.
Our mission is to ensure your needs and expectations are always met. We provide the absolute best in service, quality, and skill to meet your heat pump repair. For dependable, effective heat pump repair, contact our experts at Service Plus today at (317) 434-2627!
Call (317) 434-2627 Today!
To learn more about our heat pump services and schedule your repair, contact Service Plus today!
- $2,000 Tax Credit
- Up to $1,500 Trade-In Rewards
- Up to $1,500 Utility Rebates
- Furnace or Air Conditioner Maintenance Check – an $89 value. We’ll make sure your equipment is running safely and at peak efficiency.
- Home Orientation – a $79 value. Our experienced technicians will show you how your heating, air conditioning, and water heater works, plus the locations of your water main shut-off valve and main sewer drain line cleanout.
- Main Drain Line Camera Inspection – a $88 value. We’ll inspect your main sewer line to make sure it is free of roots, bulges, sags, and cracks to make sure your drains are running smoothly, and you don’t have to worry about any costly or damaging sewer back-ups. (Must have accessible clean-out and the line must be less than 100’.)
Schedule Your Heat Pump Service
Contact Service Plus online or at (317) 434-2627 to schedule your heat pump repair! Also, be sure to check out our current coupons and special offers!