Indy’s Family-Owned & Locally Operated Furnace Experts
Call (317) 434-2627 to Schedule
Your Furnace Repair Today!
Providing Furnace Repair Services Throughout the Indianapolis Area
Doing without the heat provided by your furnace during an Indianapolis winter can be very uncomfortable. Should your heating system need a repair, you need a dependable solution fast! At Service Plus Heating, Cooling & Plumbing, our certified repair specialists make your needs a priority. We bring you reliable service that gets your system up and running again, and we never skimp on quality!
Why Choose Service Plus for Your Furnace Repair?
Our experts have been providing trustworthy and effective service to our patrons for years. When you need a solution that guarantees prompt, accurate repairs, we’re the experts for you! Stop asking yourself, “Where can I find furnace repair near me?” The answer is here at Service Plus!
Contact Service Plus online or give us a call at (317) 434-2627 to schedule furnace repair in Indianapolis and the surrounding areas.
Service Plus offers:
- Experienced, certified technicians specializing in furnace repair and installation service.
- A dedicated fleet of service vehicles and a large inventory of furnace parts.
- Straightforward pricing, allowing you to know the cost before buying.
We offer a wide variety of heating services, including:
- Furnace repair
- Heat pump repair
- Boiler repair
- Thermostat repair & installation
- Complete home zoning
- System tune-ups and maintenance
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
Service Plus uses proven skills and the latest diagnostic tools to determine the source of your furnace trouble, so we can provide the appropriate repairs quickly and effectively. If you notice any of these signs or other concerning issues, be sure to contact our team right away.
- Cool air
In the colder months, the last thing you need is more cold air. This is particularly common with gas furnaces and often indicates a problem with your pilot light. Our experts can help!
- Weak air flow
Poor air flow is result of a wide variety of issues, but they all mean one thing for you: inadequate heating and a cold home! Our team will identify and repair the source of your airflow problems, guaranteed.
- Declining energy efficiency
Are you noticing an increase in your energy bills? Your heating system may simply be getting old, and it may be time to replace your furnace. However, if your system is newer, or the increase in your monthly energy costs are sudden, you may have a problem that needs to be diagnosed and repaired.
- Irregular furnace noise
Any irregular sounds from your furnace while it is running may be warning indicator that you may have a problem. The unusual noise usually means a broken or loose component, and if you ignore it, that component can damage the entire furnace system, sometimes permanently.
- Strange or musty odors
It’s not unusual to get a brief dusty, musty smell when you turn your heating system on for the first time of the year. But if the odor persists, or comes and goes, you may need professional HVAC repair. Start by replacing your filter, and if that doesn’t address the strange odor, call on Service Plus!
We fix and repair all makes and models of furnaces, heat pumps and heating systems, including American Standard, Bryant, Carrier, Comfortmaker, Janitrol, Lennox, Rheem, Ruud, Trane, York, and more!
If you are in need of furnace repair, contact Service Plus online or at (317) 434-2627! Also, be sure to check out our current coupons and special offers!
- $2,000 Tax Credit
- Up to $1,500 Trade-In Rewards
- Up to $1,500 Utility Rebates
- Furnace or Air Conditioner Maintenance Check – an $89 value. We’ll make sure your equipment is running safely and at peak efficiency.
- Home Orientation – a $79 value. Our experienced technicians will show you how your heating, air conditioning, and water heater works, plus the locations of your water main shut-off valve and main sewer drain line cleanout.
- Main Drain Line Camera Inspection – a $88 value. We’ll inspect your main sewer line to make sure it is free of roots, bulges, sags, and cracks to make sure your drains are running smoothly, and you don’t have to worry about any costly or damaging sewer back-ups. (Must have accessible clean-out and the line must be less than 100’.)
Hear From Our Happy Customers
Schedule Furnace Repair Service
Looking for furnace repair? Contact the NATE-certified professionals at Service Plus online or give us a call at (317) 434-2627 right away for service today!