A high-quality heating solution is an absolute must in Indianapolis. It gets downright frigid here, and your furnace, boiler, or heat pump needs to be operating at its best to provide you with the comfort you deserve!
That’s why the certified HVAC contractors at Service Plus Heating, Cooling & Plumbing offer comprehensive maintenance services that guarantee your system is ready to meet your needs.
Heating Maintenance & Service You Can Trust
The team at Service Plus puts a focus on providing industry-leading heating maintenance services. We can ensure your furnace, boiler, or heat pump is running at peak performance and is providing the quality heating you need!
By working with Service Plus, you’ll receive:
- Service from skilled and highly experienced HVAC specialists
- The highest quality products and parts available
- Free estimates on our services for any call
- Customer-focused service that is geared toward meeting your unique needs
- Trustworthy and straightforward pricing, no hidden fees, and no confusing numbers
Do I Need Heating Maintenance?
You wouldn’t skip a regular oil change for your car, and you shouldn’t for your heating system either. Your furnace, boiler, or heat pump works hard to meet your needs, and that consistent requirement for quality heating and comfort can take its toll.
Comprehensive care is absolutely critical to the health of your heating system, and without it, you may be looking at some serious issues down the road. But with heating maintenance from our certified HVAC technicians, you can expect to see great, consistent performance!
To learn more about our heating maintenance in Indianapolis, Fishers, Carmel, or the surrounding cities, give us a call at (317) 434-2627 !
What’s Included in a Heating Maintenance Tune-Up?
For most heating systems, your annual heating maintenance will include a safety inspection and performance tune-up by a certified HVAC technician. This includes:
- Cleaning the burner and blower fan
- Looking for leaks in the heat exchanger and flue
- Testing the pilot light or ignitor
- Optimizing the placement of the blower fan belt
- Lubricating bearings, pulleys, and other moving parts of the system
- Installing a clean new air filter
- Ensuring the thermostat is working correctly
- Checking the return and supply airflow
- Inspecting electrical components
- And more!
To schedule heating maintenance in Indianapolis or the surrounding areas, contact Service Plus today!
Why Schedule Heating Maintenance in Indianapolis?
Professional HVAC maintenance from certified technicians can help:
- Improve energy efficiency. With how much we depend on our systems in the winter, energy efficiency is critical. With proper care, your system will work better, which helps you save on energy bills!
- Enhance home heating quality. Regular HVAC maintenance provides better and more even heating throughout your home. A furnace tune-up can eliminate cold spots in the home and ensures your system can easily keep up with your needs as they evolve throughout the season.
- Reduce the risk of costly repair services. The number of heating system breakdowns and heating repairs we handle that could be avoided with routine maintenance is staggering! In fact, the majority of repairs our experts perform are component failure, air flow problems, and electrical issues. All of these can be addressed, if not entirely avoided, with routine maintenance.
- Extend your system’s life span. Hoping your heating system surpasses that 15- to 20-year average life span? Regular HVAC maintenance will make it that much easier for your system to stick it out and give you its all!
Are you ready to schedule a furnace or heating system maintenance appointment in Indianapolis, Fishers, Carmel, or the surrounding area? Contact us today!
Call Service Plus for Heater Maintenance in Indianapolis
When you need boiler, heat pump, or furnace maintenance that guarantees better performance from your system, you can count on our certified HVAC technicians at Service Plus. With years of experience and quality service you can count on, we’ll help keep your home comfortable all winter!