A high-quality heating solution is an absolute must in Indianapolis. It gets downright frigid here, and your furnace, boiler, or heat pump needs to be operating at its best to provide you with the comfort you deserve! That’s why the certified HVAC contractors at Service Plus Heating, Cooling & Plumbing offer comprehensive maintenance services that guarantee your system is ready to meet your needs.
The team at Service Plus puts a focus on providing industry-leading heating maintenance services. We can ensure your system is running at peak performance and is providing the quality heating you need! By working with Service Plus, you receive:
- Service from skilled and highly experienced HVAC specialists
- The highest quality products and parts available
- Free estimates on our services for any call
- Customer-focused service that is geared toward meeting your unique needs
- Trustworthy and straightforward pricing, no hidden fees, and no confusing numbers
Looking for heating maintenance in Indianapolis? Contact the specialists at Service Plus today—317-434-2627!
The Importance of Regular Heating Maintenance
Your system works hard to meet your needs, and that consistent requirement for quality heating and comfort can take its toll. Just like any system—think about it like a vehicle—your heating system needs professional and knowledgeable care to ensure you avoid costly repairs and get the optimal results you want from your furnace, boiler, or heat pump.
Comprehensive care is absolutely critical to the health of your heating system, and without it you may be looking at some serious issues down the road. But with heating maintenance in Indianapolis, you can expect to see great, consistent performance!
Benefits of Routine Heating System Tune-Ups
Professional care from certified HVAC specialists can bring you:
- Improved energy efficiency. With how much we depend on our systems in the winter, energy efficiency is a big deal. With proper care, your system will work better, stronger, and at a lower cost on your monthly heating bill!
- Higher quality heating. A system that gets proper care provides better and more even heating. A tune-up can eliminate “cold” spots in the home and ensures your system can easily keep up with your needs as they evolve throughout the season.
- A lower risk of costly repair services. The number of heating system breakdowns and heating repairs we handle that could be avoided with routine maintenance is staggering. In fact, the majority of repairs our experts perform are component failure, air flow problems, and efficiency or electrical issues; all of these can be mitigated if not outright avoided with routine maintenance.
- More mileage from your heating system. Hoping your heating system surpasses that 15 to 20 year average lifespan? Maintenance will make it that much easier for your system to stick it out and give you its all!
What’s Included in a Preventative Tune-Up?
For most heating systems, your annual heating maintenance will include a safety inspection and performance tune-up. What that looks like in practice is:
- Cleaning the burner and blower fan
- Looking for leaks in the heat exchanger and flue
- Testing the pilot light or ignitor
- Optimizing the placement of the blower fan belt
- Lubricating bearings, pulleys, and other moving parts of the system
- Installing a clean new air filter
- Ensuring the thermostat is working correctly
- Ensuring the return and supply airflow is optimal
- Inspecting electrical components
- And more!
Call Service Plus for Heating Maintenance in Indianapolis
When you need heating maintenance that guarantees better performance from your system, you can count on our certified professionals. Contact Service Plus today to learn more about our maintenance services or to schedule an appointment!
Our Service Area
We service the entire greater Indianapolis area, including Anderson, Avon, Carmel, Fishers, Greenfield, Greenwood, Indianapolis, Lawrence, McCordsville, Noblesville, Plainfield, Westfield, and Zionsville, Indiana.
Have additional questions about heating services?
At Service Plus Now we're here to help. Call (317) 434-2627 or contact us today!