Water Heater Service in Indianapolis
Providing Water Heater Installation & Water Heater Repair in Indianapolis, Fishers & the Surrounding Areas
There’s nothing better than a long, hot bath after a tiring day! Most homeowners don’t give much thought to the water heater until it goes out. So how do you know which unit is right for you? You have a lot to consider when selecting a new hot water heater for your home. You should choose a system that will not only provide enough hot water for your entire family’s needs, but also one that will be energy efficient.
If you’re looking for reliable water heater services in Indianapolis, including water heater replacement, installation, and repair, look no further than our team of experienced plumbers at Service Plus.
Contact us at (317) 434-2627 to schedule water heater installation, water heater replacement, or water heater repair in Indianapolis, Fishers, or the surrounding areas! Also, be sure to check out our current coupons and special offers!
Water Heater Installation in Indianapolis, IN
At Service Plus, we don’t just install new water heaters—we will help you decide what type and size are best for your home and family needs. We’re all familiar with the conventional storage water heater, but did you know there are actually many other types of systems available to you? Take a look at a few of the water heaters we offer:
- Conventional storage water heaters – Conventional hot water heaters come in many sizes, store hot water in a large tank, and offer hot water when you need it.
- Demand (instantaneous or tankless) water heaters – These wall-mounted units heat water directly without the storage tank. Tankless water heaters are compact and energy-efficient.
- Heat pump water heaters – Heat pump hot water heaters move heat from one place to another instead of generating heat directly for providing hot water.
- Solar water heaters – As you probably expect, solar hot water heaters use the sun’s heat to provide hot water.
- Tankless coil and indirect water heaters – Indirect hot water heaters use the home’s space heating system to heat water.
How to Choose the Right Water Heater
What you think might work best in terms of providing hot water may not always be the best option for your particular home, so keep these factors in mind when shopping for a water heater:
- Fuel type, availability, and cost – The energy source you use for water heating not only affects the operation cost of your heater, but also its size and energy efficiency.
- Size – You need to properly size your unit according to the layout and size of your home in order to have enough hot water for all of your needs.
- Energy efficiency – You want to maximize your energy and cost savings, so know how energy efficient a hot water heater is before you purchase it.
- Costs – This isn’t just how much the unit itself costs, but also estimate the annual operating costs compared to other models.
We look forward to speaking with you soon so we can help you make the right decisions that will not only provide everyone in your home with hot water but will also put a little bit of money back into your pocket.
Schedule Water Heater Repair & Replacement in Indianapolis
If you’re having issues with the hot water heater in your central Indiana home, Service Plus can help! We have the experience and expertise to inspect your hot water heater, determine whether you need repairs or a complete replacement, and then get the job done!
Our Service Area
We provide water heater services in Indianapolis and the surrounding communities, including Anderson, Avon, Carmel, Fishers, Greenfield, Greenwood, Lawrence, McCordsville, Noblesville, Plainfield, Westfield, and Zionsville, Indiana.
Have additional questions about water heaters?
At Service Plus Now we're here to help. Call (317) 434-2627 or contact us today!